And the voices of a million angels cannot express my gratitude...- My tributeI can't begin to say just how much I love my family. Though ok, I'm closer to my mum. But ever since I started poly and knowing about business and stuff like that, especially after I worked for dad, we've grown closer. And I really thank God for that, that I have the chance to get to know him better. That he's not as alienated as he used to be (which when I think about it, I used to cry...because life must have been so lonely for him...).
Currently downloading Jason Mraz's songs, recommended by Amy. And it's so late at night...got to sleep soon.
Many thanks to my mummy!! As in, my real mother. Yeah, thank God she helped me in preparing tonight's dinner, which is my present to dad. And Rachel for coming down with me to Bedok Centre on such short notice because I needed to get ingredients...
Menu-
Starter: Cream of broccoli and chedder, made from scratch it actually isn't as complicated as it looks.
Main: Risotto with sausage
Dessert: Chocolate dipped frozen bananas.
Cake: Chocolate marshmallow, new one from Prima Deli.
And now...Alicia's blog's quiz. Which Cindy were you refering to btw?
8 points this perfect lover must have:1)Godliness, someone I can submit to
2)An understanding and patient heart, to tolerate me...
3)Cooking abilites, hahaha. So I don't have to crack mybrains daily
4)Driving ability too? Even if I get carsick easily.
5)Looks. Superficially speaking.
6)Responsibility and reliability.
7)The hands and the fashion sense! Sorry, one of the things I take notice of a guy is his hands.
8)Humour, to be cheerful and sociable.
Gender: Male duh.
8 victims: 1) You
2) You
3) You
4) You
5) You
6) You
7) You
8) Guess who? You again!
There's no such thing as a perfect male larh. So...I mean, I would prefer a guy with faults actually. Having too perfect a guy makes me feel too imperfect, and then...where is God in this picture? Yeah...Sorry, anyone who wants to do it just do it larh. Haha, I'm not going to check. And now, time for sleep.